The CMG aims to provide a high-quality programme of care for its patients by running its clinics efficiently. Our key values are:
- providing (correct and understandable) information
- providing an accurate diagnosis, and
- respectfully guiding patients
In its laboratories the CMG aims to carry out innovative, high-technological research to the very highest quality standards. This involves both applied diagnostic research and scientific research.
Each centre linked to a university and university hospital has an educational role. To fulfil this:
- some doctors and staff members teach at the faculty of medicine and pharmacy of the VUB and the colleges of higher education in Brussels,
- we guide students and interns from various universities and faculties as well as colleges of higher education,
- we organise seminars that are open to all students, researchers and clinicians,
- we regularly organise lectures for the general public
- and we provide informative activities for our patients.