When you contact the secretaries to make a clinic appointment, a member of staff there will create a personal file for you. For this, you will need to provide the details below.
If you are contacting us in relation to a possible pregnancy or pre-conception consultation, please provide this information for both partners.
- First name and surname
- Address (of both partners if these are different)
- Telephone number (ditto)
- Date of birth
- Population register (rijksregister) number(s) (for Belgian patients)
- If you are registered with a Belgian mutual health insurer: the name of your mutual health insurer and your membership number
Are you contacting the CMG because there is a known genetic disorder in your family? If so, please gather as much information as possible and bring it to your consultation:
- Your family tree for at least two generations, i.e. your generation (including any brothers and sisters), and also your parents, your grandparents and any existing children already born to you,
- The names and dates of birth of your family members,
- Any clinical and/or genetic reports for family members who have the genetic disorder.
If you have already undergone tests in the past, please bring the results to your consultation. If you do not have these, the secretaries can request them for you.<top>